Our 4s classrooms recently had a visit with some graduates from last year. They came to answer the questions the children had about Kindergarten. Here are some of the questions and the answers:
- Do you have a job chart? Yes!
- Do you have a bathroom inside your classroom? No, we don’t. It is down a corridor.
- Do you go to the park? Some children go to the park, and some go to a courtyard.
- Do you have toys? Some classrooms have blocks and toys, and some don’t.
- Do you have homework? Yes, we have homework.
- Do you have puppies? Most classrooms don’t have puppies, but one has a service dog.
- Do you have a feelings chart? No, no feelings chart.
- Do you brush your teeth at school? Some children brush their teeth and some don’t.
- Does your teacher use a chair? Yes, the teacher has a chair.
- Do you have two teachers? Yes, most classrooms had two teachers.
- Do you have butterflies at school? No, no butterflies at school.
- Do you nap? Do you play? Sometimes we play but we don’t take naps.
- Do you do planting at school? Some classrooms have planting and some don’t.
- Do you paint? Some children paint, and some do not.
Thank you to our newest Bloomingdale Alumni for helping the younger children! It was great to see you!