- Resources for Children in Grades K-12
- KINDERGARTEN OFFERS ARE HERE. If you applied to kindergarten, you can now view your child’s kindergarten offer letter on MySchools. >>
- MISSED THE APRIL 23 DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR REMOTE LEARNING DEVICES? Not to worry, you can still apply. The DOE will continue to welcome applications from families who need devices, but they won’t be delivered this month. Apply today
- NEED REMOTE LEARNING TECH SUPPORT? These DOE webinars walk you through Getting Set Up in Google Classroom and Using a DOE-issued iPad
- IT’S BEEN 5 WEEKS — HOW IS REMOTE LEARNING GOING FOR YOUR FAMILY? The DOE is asking parents and students to share their experiences of learning at home
- Letter from the DOE:
Dear New Yorker:As you know, New York City public schools will be continuing academic instruction through Remote Learning for the rest of the school year. To keep students connected and able to learn from home, the DOE is lending internet-enabled iPads to students who are in need of a device.We are writing to get your support in reaching families so they know this resource is available. Families that want to request a device should call DOE at 718-935-5100 and choose Option 5 on the menu for help getting a device with internet connection. Or, they can fill out the Remote Learning Device Request form at https://coronavirus.